Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ADAM LAMBERT SPEAKS OUT ABOUT NEW SINGLE 'WANT'

Adam Lambert wants his fans to know that the new single 'Want' was recorded before his American Idol fame -- and that it is not the new album that he has been working on for RCA.

In fact, Lambert said that 'Want' in no way resembles his newer sound.

"Back when I was a struggling artist, I was hired as a studio singer to lend my vocals to tracks written by someone else," he explained in a statement appearing on nydailynews.com. "I was broke at the time, and this was my chance to make a few bucks so I jumped at the opportunity to record for my first time in a professional studio. The work I did back then in no way reflects the music I am currently in the studio working on."

Currently Lambert is preparing to hit the road as part of the American Idol tour that kicks off on July 5th. The show's Top 10 will participate in the tour.

Adam Lambert disses his song 'Want' Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
r84vxfej6t
Blog Directory