Wednesday, September 23, 2009

AMERICAN IDOL'S KARA DioGUARDI HOPES SHE'LL SIT NEXT TO ELLEN ON JUDGING PANEL


"I am lobbying for her (Ellen DeGeneres) to sit next to me," American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi revealed to Zap2it. "I like the way it was before with, Randy then me then Paula then Simon, so I'm just assuming she'll sit there."


DioGuardi confessed that she is thrilled that Ellen will be joining American Idol judges.


How did DioGuardi learn that Ellen would be a regular Idol judge? "I found out about Ellen on the plane to New York on Wednesday night, " DioGuardi revealed. "I was taking a nap and my manager woke me and said, 'Ellen’s going to be on Idol!'"


DioGuardi believes that Ellen will be excellent as a judge. "Ellen has an incredible, positive attitude, and she's a lover of music," DioGuardi told Fox. "She's a die hard fan of 'American Idol.' She's an accomplished performer, someone who's won Emmys. She proves on her show that she can bring out the best in her fans and in her guests – even the audience. Ellen knows how to make people have a good time."
Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
r84vxfej6t
Blog Directory