Wednesday, September 23, 2009

KARA DioGUARDI WILL SERVE AS GUEST CO-HOST ON THE VIEW


First newly signed American Idol judge Ellen DeGeneres crosses over from talk show host to judge -- and now Idol judge Kara DioGuardi is going to take a stab at hosting a talk show.

DioGuardi, according to ABC, will sit in as guest co-host on the Oct. 15 segment of The View, replacing Elisabeth Hasselbeck who is on maternity leave after giving birth to her third child last month.

DioGuardi was first on The View appearance in May when she spoke of the sexuality of eighth-season runner-up Adam Lambert prior to his officially coming out of the closet about a month later.

"I don't think that Adam was ever 'in' so I'm not... you know, I think he was always openly out," DioGardi told The View host Barbara Walters during the May appearance, according to RealityWorld. "I think he was, from what I've seen in various forms of things. I do. I never thought he looked like he wasn't [out]." Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
r84vxfej6t
Blog Directory