Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SOME OF THE LATEST PAULA ABDUL QUOTES


“You know, to say ‘no regrets’ isn’t easy. I feel like I have been such a big, huge part of the success of the show from day one. I loved being able to be the artist’s artist; being there from my point of view of knowing what it feels like to be vulnerable and to be out there wanting to achieve the most magical moment in a minute and 30 seconds. To be able to do that was an amazing experience and the show was wonderful for me in that regard.” TV Guide interview, quotation from MSNBC

"There's a similarity to what I did [on 'Idol'] but expands it to everything I want to do. (Drop Dead Diva, two-episode stint, September 13 and October 11) It's really tongue-in-cheek and allows me to just go for it. When I saw the pilot, I'd never gone through such a full gamut of emotions — from feeling sad for someone and then feeling so thrilled for them, and in between that there's hysterical writing. It's such a charmed show that when I saw it I said, 'I'm in!' " quotation from MTV

"He misses me already." Paula said of American Idol judge Simon Cowell. The comment was made to TMZ, according to NY Daily News.

"I definitely want to do a talk show because it would be different. I'd be Paula. It would be a lot of fun variety with a ton of unexpected stuff and tributes to everyday people getting their big chance." Paula quoted by Us Magazine from TV Guide interview. Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
r84vxfej6t
Blog Directory