Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SIMON WANTS PAULA BACK ON AMERICAN IDOL




Simon wants Paula back on American Idol! So does Ryan!

While Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul are famous for their little on-air games of love and/or annoyance with each other, the pure and simple truth seems that they enjoy each other, enjoy their games -- and Cowell wants Paula sitting at his side on Idol this coming season.

"I've just made it clear that I want Paula on the show," Cowell revealed to A&E. "She'll be fine. She'll be on the show. I don't get a lot of say. I've just made it clear that I want Paula on the show."

And host Ryan Seacrest, who just inked a new $45 million contract that triples his previous salary, shares Cowell's sentiments.

"I think as far as I know, you'll see everybody back," said Seacrest -- adding, "I hope so."

Since Abdul's attorney, David Sonenberg, revealed last week that Abdul had not received a contract proposal from 19 Entertainment or Fox, there had arisen a concern among her fans that she might not return to Idol.

And while fans wait for further word on Abdul's future with American Idol, they also are waiting to hear whether the other half of that constantly kidding duo will return after this next season. Cowell's current contract keeps him on the show for another run, but rumors have been flying that he is in contract negotiations and wants something in the neighborhood of $100 million to remain on the show beyond his current contract. Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
r84vxfej6t
Blog Directory