Wednesday, August 26, 2009

AMERICAN IDOL FINALIST DANNY GOKEY HAS REASON TO SMILE -- A RECORD DEAL MAY BE ANNOUNCED SOON


"I want my first record to be done well," American Idol finalist Danny Gokey recently revealed to buddytv. "I'm not interested in making the million dollars. I'll climb the ladder slowly and build myself up, learn the industry, learn what's good and not good."

Gokey has been hinting for a couple of weeks that a record deal will be announced soon.

When asked to reveal a bit about what kind of album he expects to make, Gokey replied, "Country is more about the message than it is about the twang," he said. "In the past I've always picked songs that have a strong message, and that's what country carries [to me]." Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
r84vxfej6t
Blog Directory