Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SIMON COWELL CALLS PAULA 'TV GOLD'


Paula is "TV gold," American Idol judge Simon Cowell told foxnews today.

"She's taken the decision in her life now, which you have to respect her for making the decision," Cowell told Foxnews. "I didn't want to get involved in what was going on because it wasn't really any of my business. But I spoke to her a lot through the whole process.

"I always thought that she was the heart of the show," he continued. "I'm not the heart. I'm not even the brain actually. But she was the heart, so you've taken that away so it's a different show. I'm sad, I am. I'll probably see her next week. I'm going to listen to what she wants to do next. I will support her in anything she wants to do next. I think she is TV gold, genuinely."

Msnbc reported today that American Idol executives and Paula are in "talks" about her possible return to the show.

And Khabein.info reports that Cowell is actually trying to help Paula get back on American Idol. They say that after Paula announced on Twitter that she would leave Idol, she panicked and frantically called Simon to ask him to help her get her job back.

"She cried to Simon, 'I didn't know what I was doing. Please help me save my job," Khabein offered as a quote from an unnamed Idol staffer.

Many of Paula's fans say that they want her back on American Idol, but are growing weary with Idol executives who simply need to get the deal done. Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
r84vxfej6t
Blog Directory